Take IBS Pain Away
Irritable bowel syndrome is a condition that causes abdominal pain and other symptoms to certain people who suffer from it. This can make them have diarrhea, constipation, or both. It can also cause bloating and gas. In order to manage this condition, the patient must change their diet and lifestyle in order to relieve symptoms. One of the most popular treatments for this disorder is IBS pain medication. Medication is available to deal with different types of IBS such as:
What Are The Different Types of IBS?
There are different types of irritable bowel syndrome. Some of which are:
- Hemorrhoidal IBS – it is also known as spastic colon, this is the type that makes you feel like your colon muscles are spasming or twitching. Belly pain and constipation are common symptoms.
- Proctalgia fugax IBS – it gives you pelvic cramping that comes on suddenly. The pain level is strong enough to wake you up from your sleep so it’s best to take IBS pain medication for this.
- Spastic colon IBS – is where you have loose motions in your bowels that cause it to tense up. Common symptoms of spastic colon IBS range from abdominal cramping to diarrhea.
- Flatulence-predominant IBS – it is when you have frequent gas pains that come from digesting food quickly. Although gaseous symptoms are present in almost all types of IBS, it can be frequent for this type and can make you feel bloated.
- Diet-Prescriptive IBS – it is when you have diarrhea after eating certain foods such as hard-boiled eggs and cabbage. While this doesn’t sound so bad, it does have its fair share of belly pain.
For details about the treatment options that are available to you, and if you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, please do not hesitate to contact Colon Care and Weight Loss today at this number (479) 269-5650 now, I am based in the Greenwood, AR area and ready to help deal with your IBS problems!